We hope you and your family, friends, and neighbors will join us for Coastline’s second annual Christmas Scavenger Hunt on Sunday, December 12 from 3-5 PM. This is a fun and free event for all ages!
The Scavenger Hunt will begin on Coastline’s campus, so make sure your team is assembled and ready by 3 PM! At 3 PM, your team will receive a list of photos to capture, and will have 90 minutes to complete the challenge.
- Teams must be comprised of 2-7 people, and must check-in on campus at 3 PM.
- Each team must stay together for the entire scavenger hunt.
- All team members must be in every picture.
- Every picture must be collected.
- All pictures must be on one device.
- Teams must be back at church and have their photos submitted to email@example.com by 4:30 PM in order to qualify for prizes.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- First to finish
- Most Creative Pictures
- Funniest Pictures
- Most Christmas-Spirited Pictures
Additionally, teams may post a picture on social media using #CoastlinePhotoHunt2021 to be entered into a drawing for a bonus prize.
There will be cookies, cocoa, and a petting zoo to enjoy on Coastline’s patio while waiting for all teams to return. Once everyone has reassembled, prizes winners will be announced!