Beginning Sunday, October 25, Coastline will resume in-person, inside worship gatherings! As we do our best to comply with current local, state, and national COVID guidelines and restrictions, please know that your safety and well-being are our top priority. Please read through the information listed below for important information!
Sunday Worship Gathering Times & Locations
In-person, inside gathering in Coastline’s Worship Center (RSVPs required. Click here to RSVP.)
Online gathering available (Click here to join the service.)
Online gathering only (Click here to join the service.)
When you arrive on Sundays, please consider arriving 10-15 minutes in early and be prepared to do the following:
- Check-in at one of the two welcome tables on the patio. Our welcome team will verify your RSVP and that you have a COVID waiver on file with us. If you do not already have a COVID waiver on file, you will be able to fill one out before entering the Worship Center.
- While on our campus, please wear your mask both inside and outside. If you forget your mask, our welcome team will provide you with one when you check-in.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines of a 6-foot distance between yourself and those who are not in your household. Every other pew will be roped off to help us all maintain an appropriate distance. Please do not sit in pews that have been roped off.
- Please do not sit in the balcony. The balcony is reserved for our tech crew who will be actively working during the service.
- If you have any illness or symptoms, please stay home. Anyone on campus displaying symptoms (including children) will kindly be asked to worship from home that day.
Due to current COVID restrictions we are unable to offer Children’s Ministry classes at this time. However, activity bags will be available for parents to pick-up at the welcome tables upon arrival. Parents, please keep your children (age 36 months – elementary) seated with you during the service. We are a multi-generational church, so don’t worry about any noise your child might make during the service – it won’t bother us! Childcare for ages 0-35 months will be available in Room 304. Parents, please check your child in at Room 304 before the service begins.