On Sundays, beginning January 17, Coastline will have an in-person, outdoor worship gathering at 10:45 AM. As we do our best to comply with current local, state, and national COVID guidelines and restrictions, please know that your safety and well-being are a top priority. Please read through the information listed below for important updates!
Sunday Worship Gathering Times/Locations
Online gathering only (Click here to join the service.)
In-person, outdoor gathering on Coastline’s patio (RSVPs required.)
Online gathering available (Click here to join the service.)
- Upon arrival, please check-in at one of our Welcome Tables.
- Please exercise social distancing while on Coastline’s campus.
- Please wear a mask while on Coastline’s campus. If you forget your mask, you may pick up a disposable mask at one of our welcome tables.
- Although the worship gathering is outside, the restrooms in our Worship Center lobby will be available for use.
- Anyone attending an event on Coastline’s campus must have a COVID waiver on file. You only have to fill this out once. If you have not filled one out, be sure to stop by one of our welcome tables and do so before finding a place to sit. You may also click here to print a copy and fill it out in advance.
- Song lyrics are available on Coastline’s app. We recommend you download the app before arriving. You may do so by going to the app store on your phone and searching “Coastline Bible Church.” Once you’ve downloaded the app, tap on the green bar on the top that says “View Song Lyrics” to see the lyrics for the service.
Activity bags for children will be available for parents to pick-up at the welcome tables upon arrival. We also have tables and chairs reserved for parents with young children in our Family Zone on the grass. We totally understand that your child might need to move around, and that’s okay with us! They may do so on the grass in the Family Zone. We ask that at least one parent remain with their child(ren) to ensure their safety.
What to Bring
- Your own chairs or blankets to sit on. (Plan to sit on the concrete patio. The grass area is reserved for families with young children.)
- Masks for everyone in your family.
- We suggest you wear sunscreen or a hat as the service will be outside in full sun.
- Your own beverage and/or snack as Coastline will not serve refreshments.